Creamy garlic & tarragon mushrooms on griddled sourdough.
400g mushrooms (portobello, chestnut or mixture of wild), sliced
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
3 tbsp mascarpone
2 tbsp chopped tarragon
2 slices sourdough (or other rustic bread) brushed with 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan until hot.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms are nearly cooked. meanwhile heat a griddle pan until almost smoking.
3. Griddle the bread for 1 minute on each side, or until well charred. Alternatively, toast under the grill.
4. Add the Very Lazy Chopped Garlic to the mushrooms and cook for a minute more.
5. Add the mascarpone and tarragon and stir well. Season with salt and pepper and serve on the griddled toasts.
Very Lazy products can be found in all the main supermarkets:
© Very Lazy 2018