Prawn & Chicken skewers marinated in garlic, chilli and lime juice.
2 skinless chicken breasts
225g raw tiger prawns
1 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
1 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies
2 tsp chopped coriander
For the chilli butter:
1 tsp (or to taste) Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies
1. Cut chicken breasts into small pieces and place in a shallow dish with the prawns. Add the Very Lazy Chopped Garlic and Chillies and chopped coriander and mix well.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread chicken and prawns onto skewers (soak wooden skewers in water first to prevent scorching on a barbecue), leaving a small gap between each piece for even cooking.
4. Cook on a pre heated barbecue or under a hot grill for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the prawns have turned bright pink.
5. Melt the butter and Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies for 30 seconds in a microwave.
6. Serve skewers with a mixed salad, crushed new potatoes and chilli butter for dipping.
Very Lazy products can be found in all the main supermarkets:
© Very Lazy 2017