Sweet and sticky salmon is a simple but smart dinner for two.
For teriyaki salmon:
2 salmon fillets
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
1 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Ginger
4-5 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp clear honey
For garlic noodles:
150g dried egg noodles
lime juice and sesame oil to taste
sesame seeds (optional)
1. Pre heat oven to 220C / fan 200C / gas 7
2. Combine Very Lazy chopped Garlic, Ginger, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and honey in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and reduce until thickened slightly.
3. Coat the salmon with the cooled sauce from above and place in the oven for 10 minutes, basting with more sauce half way through.
4. Whilst the salmon is in the oven cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and set aside.
5. Gently fry Very Lazy Chopped Garlic in a little oil before stirring in the cooked and drained noodles. Add a squeeze of lime and a few drops of sesame oil.
6. Serve salmon on top of noodles and garnish with a few sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Very Lazy products can be found in all the main supermarkets:
© Very Lazy 2017